Michael Lonergan is a longtime resident of Rockbridge County and Buena Vista offering unique expertise in solar energy and other energy efficient technologies. Michael’s background in the Peace Corps, international business, and mortgage financing gives him an edge in the Lexington real estate market. Creativity, resourcefulness, and innovation are the hallmarks of his approach. He has successfully worked with all kinds of people from around the world to address both complex global problems and basic local concerns.
Michael is ready to put his business expertise to work for you. He will carefully listen to your needs and offer customized solutions based on your unique situation. As a client, you can expect timely communication and innovative problem solving as you work together to reach your real estate goals.
Contact Michael today:
Cell: (540) 461-3814
More about Michael’s professional background…
Michael brings over 25 years of experience in home building, community development, mortgage financing, and international business to his real estate career.
- Peace Corps Volunteer – Michael worked in the Dominican Republic were he helped rural communities develop small water systems and install solar panels.
- Pecos River Learning Centers – Michael worked for this New Mexico based training and consulting firm for over 13 years. His assignments included Dupont Companies in Virginia, Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, schools, universities, and nonprofit organizations throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe, and Africa.
- Environmental Sustainability – Michael is particularly proud of his service on legendary CEO Ray Anderson’s project to transform his billion dollar global manufacturing business, Interface Inc., into a model of environmental sustainability.
- Atlantic Bay Mortgage – Michael trained and worked in the lending industry right here in Lexington, VA. This background is invaluable as a real estate agent.
More about Michael’s life outside of work…
- Michael installed a solar energy system on his own home and is knowledgeable about solar innovations and providers.
- After working overseas, Michael settled on 60 acres of land in the southwestern part of Rockbridge County. He is proud to be a part of this deep and connected community.
- Micheal and his wife, Janice Bahhur, have a daughter and five wonderful grandchildren.
- Michael’s hobbies include golf, hiking, and bicycling Rockbridge County’s beautiful country roads.
Lexington, VA 24450