The Rick Alford Team is consistently among the top producing REALTORS® in the Lexington and Rockbridge County, VA area.
Rick’s clients include longtime Lexington residents, W&L and VMI professors, retirees, equestrians, outdoor enthusiasts, people interested in sustainable living, investors and 2nd home owners. Rick is also adept at helping people from out-of-state find the ideal home or investment property in the Lexington area.
Rick and his wife Natalie Shulkin are deeply connected to the Lexington community. They shop and dine locally to support area businesses and they have a great affinity for the area’s outdoor lifestyle. They truly understand what makes the Lexington/Rockbridge area special and they take pride in the large number of repeat clients and personal referrals they receive.
Office Phone: (540) 463-2016 | Cell Phone: (540) 460-3372
- Opened RE/MAX Town & Country in 1994, which became Lexington Real Estate Connection in 2016
- Specializing in investment properties, land, farms, 2nd homes and historic estates
- Accredited Land Consultant (ALC), Graduate Realtors Institute (GRI)
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame for Sales Achievement
- Goal-oriented and focused on meeting clients’ needs
- MBA from Fairleigh Dickinson University
- BA from Grove City College in Pennsylvania
- Resident of Lexington/Rockbridge County since 1987
- Member of the Board of Directors for the LBVR Association of REALTORS®
- Sponsor (and player!) in The Conway Cup, an annual soccer tournament supporting the Conway family and the fight against ALS
- Proud dad of his college-age son, Eliot
- Hobbies include soccer, bicycling, hiking, canoeing and traveling
Examples of Properties Listed or Sold by The Rick Alford Team
No listings found.