Natalie’s clients include longtime Lexington residents, W&L and VMI professors, retirees, equestrians, outdoor enthusiasts, people interested in sustainable living, investors and 2nd home owners. She is also adept at helping people from out-of-state find the ideal home or investment property in the Lexington area.
Natalie is deeply connected to the Lexington community. She and her husband Rick Alford shop and dine locally to support area businesses and they have a great affinity for the area’s outdoor lifestyle. They truly understand what makes the Lexington/Rockbridge area special and they take pride in the large number of repeat clients and personal referrals they receive.
Office Phone: (540) 463-2016 | Cell Phone: (540) 570-2000
– Licensed real estate agent since 2001 and currently a referral agent with Lexington Real Estate Connection’s referral group.
– Part of the Rick Alford Team since 1997-2021.
– BS from the University of Vermont.
– Moved from New England to Virginia in 1990 – She feels the lifestyle and topography is similar but doesn’t miss New England’s harsh winters!
– Sense of professional fulfillment when she can resolve a complex issue for a client.
– Takes the time to listen and learn about her clients’ needs, concerns and personal goals.
– Loves the character of historic homes and can visualize remodeling possibilities (removing walls, expanding kitchens, updating bathrooms, etc.)
– Previously lived on acreage in Fairfield with horses and chickens.
– Currently lives within walking distance of Downtown Lexington in a 1938 home they are painting and remodeling.
– Proud mom to two adult children – Dylan who lives in Virginia Beach and Alyssa who lives in Madrid, Spain.
– Started Rockbridge Community Hikers in 2008.
– Community involvement includes Habitat for Humanity’s Women’s Build, FOLK at the Lime Kiln Theater and hosting W&L International Students.
– Other hobbies include cooking, hiking, canoeing, spin class at the Y, road biking, book club and entertaining friend.
Glenn was born in Washington, D.C. and grew up in northern Virginia. He received a BA from Morehead State University and a MEd from the University of Virginia and began a thirty-three year career as a high school history and government teacher as well as a football and basketball coach. His teaching stops included Fairfax and Augusta Counties in Virginia and Ft. Myers and Cape Coral in Florida.
Glenn began his real estate career in 2000 in the Lexington and Rockbridge County areas of the Shenandoah Valley where he continues to work today! He has earned the respected Accredited Land Consultant designation gained through a combination of additional course work and successful sales.
Glenn and his wife, Cathy, live outside the village of Fairfield. They have five grown children. He enjoys gardening, travel, attending sporting events and entertaining the grandchildren.
If you are looking for recreational land, a farm, or a retirement residence in the beautiful surroundings of the Valley, give a Glenn a call to discuss your needs.
Contact Glenn today:
Mobile: (540) 460-4660
Lexington, VA 24450