Lori retired as a Colonel from the United States Marine Corps in 1992 after 26 years of distinguished service. Lori and her husband, Woody Sadler (VMI ’66), then moved to Lexington, Virginia where Lori began her real estate career. From day one, Lori set high standards for herself as a REALTOR®. She quickly became proficient in all aspects of the real estate industry and built a large and loyal client base.
Lori’s real estate expertise includes Residential, Commercial, Farm and Investment properties as well as Land sales. Her negotiation skills are well-honed and she’s successfully guided hundreds of Buyers and Sellers through their real estate transactions.
Lori’s Professional Qualifications & Education
- Graduate, Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Internet Professional Designation (e-PRO)
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Member of RE/MAX’s 100% Club
- Completed real estate coursework at the University of Virginia Division of Continuing Education
- Undergraduate degree from The University of Northern Colorado
- Masters degree in Business from the University of Central Michigan
- Received an Honored Alumni Trail Blazer Award from the University of Northern Colorado
- Inducted as an Honoree into the National YWCA Tribute to Women and Industry
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
Giving back to the Lexington, Virginia community is a priority for Lori. She is highly active in the Lexington Sunrise Rotary Club and has served as a past president. Lori has also participated in the VMI Women’s Club, the Lexington Women’s Club, the Lexington Downtown Development Association Board, the United Way and the Rockbridge Area Hospice.
If you are looking for a small town steeped in history with vitality, cultural activities, and a caring and involved community, Lexington, VA is the place for you! My husband, Woody (VMI class of ’66 and retired USMC Colonel), and I, enjoy living in Lexington…and so will YOU! Come join us! ~ Colonel Lori Sadler
Office: (540) 463-2016
Cell: (540) 817-8259